Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer plans.

Ok, so I've been out of work for a few days and I feel like I need to make some plans for my summer. Or else it'll be gone in a blink of an eye!
1. I need to do my allergy shots more often. My allergies are out of control and I don't like it! I have no excuse as I administer them myself. Just lazy.
2. Need to schedule my OB appointment with ultra sound to check out my ovaries. Fun, right?
3. Drink more water! At school I drink so much water but this week I haven't been and I am not sure why but I've had a lot of bad headaches. Perhaps the combo of not enough water, 100 degree heat and allergies.
4. Run more. During the last week of school my workout schedule got out of whack and I am just getting back on schedule. Run more = 3-4 times a week. I did just get new shoes so I have no excuse!
5. Get in at least one yoga class a week. I am great about lifting and strength training but I need to do yoga too and I like it. Its just fitting it all in. One of my yoga teachers is a BC survivor that I just saw at the gym today, teaching already! She just had her bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction and she is back and strong as ever (and looks great too!).
6. Back to healthy eating. Oatmeal for breakfast, fruit and yogurt for lunch, and a reasonably healthy dinner with my family. I cannot eat 3 meals of what I want anymore.
7. Have fun with my adorable children and soak up every moment as a summer stay at home mom! 

Ok, that sounds like a good start!!

3 comments: