Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My decision.

I have made my decision. I have decided on Dr. #3 and the corresponding plastic surgeon. Whew. At least I can mark that off the list. It turns out that Dr #2 and her plastic surgeon operate a hospital that my insurance no longer supports. I think they are in the process of negotiating a contract and we received a letter stating that hospital was no longer an option for me. I am not willing to wait it out to see if the negotiations change things. So, that helped to make my decision even easier. I wanted to use Dr. #3 anyway so one less thing to worry about!

I've called to schedule the surgery...gasp! I've given my requested timeline and so we'll see what the actual date turns out to be. Now, I can take the next month to enjoy my afternoons without rushing off to Dr.'s appointments once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment