Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weight Watchers


According to my BMI I am not overweight, however, since baby # 2 my weight has been distributed differently. I am not happy about the way I look. I decided it was time to get serious about these last few pounds. I only want to lose about 10-15 lbs and so far things have been going great. Not sure if you all are familiar with WW but it is a great plan for people like me. I like to eat healthy 90% of the time, but I also love to cheat. When I say cheat, I mean pizza, cupcakes, candy bars, like really cheat! I don’t want to live my life without ever being able to indulge in a reese peanutbutter cup or birthday cake, or a chickfila. I love the flexibility with this plan. With WW you have extra points for the week that you can pick and choose to use as you see fit. A lunch with a friend, birthday party, rough day, etc. Because Dan and I chose a healthy lifestyle for our family, I am able to eat what we are eating for dinner if I am careful about my portions. I eat fruit, yogurt, and vegetables for lunch and drink a lot of water. So far so good! I hope I can stay this committed. I like seeing changes in my body already with only a few pounds dropped. I also like wearing my old clothes that have been hanging in my closet for a while. I am on the right track to be healthy and strong for my surgery. I know it’ll be a while before I can look at my new breasts and be happy about them and I’ve accepted that.  At least I can look at the rest of my body and be happy about that.

Weight lost to date: 5 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment